Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

WALT:Reflect on our holidays and write goals for term 3.

In the holidays I did a lot of things but the most thing I enjoy was my training and games.I enjoyed training because we got Pizza and we learnt new ways to tackle.I enjoyed my games because my team worked hard to get the win and everyone was happy at the end of the game.
Another thing i enjoyed was watching the Brisbane Broncos play against Panthers.I enjoyed watching this because Broncos scored lots of tries and the final score was 58-18.
Something else I enjoy was playing fortnite with my friend Tevita.I enjoyed it because he couldn't build fast and he was always dying first.
Image result for fortnite season 5 pngImage result for brisbane broncos
Something I am looking forward to this term is kiwisport because the sport we will be learning is boxing and I want to learn about how to box.
I am also looking forward to the sports coming up witch is Rugby and cross country.
Something I want to improve on is to understand more of my divisions and fractions so maths can be easy for me.


Image result for fraction symbol Image result for Boxing png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Demetrius

    This kind of reminds me of when I was play Fortnite, But you did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete