Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Why my Holiday was amazing

 Why my Holiday was amazing.


I had the best Holiday ever and I'm going to tell you about it.  It’s  all to do with the pools,the Easter show and my nana’s house.At the the pools I went on the hydro slide.  First you had to get a board I thought that it was scary but it is not it is super fast. I fell of my board and hopped back on it by holding it, finally I got to the bottom of the slide. We ate some food and went in the hot pools. It was so hot my cousins couldn't touch
At the Easter show we got some tickets for the rides.The first ride we went on is the bumper cars, I bumped everyone. After that we went to look at the animals it stunk. Two pigs were fighting the big one was winning.  We saw a donkey, that was the first time I ever saw a donkey. Then we went to eat  and went home I was so tired two days later I went to my nana’s house.When I was at my nana's house we had to stay inside because it was raining for a long time. So we had to watch t.v all day long but the next day it was sunny so we went to my aunt's house.  Then we went to west gate and got $8 because I'm 8. My sister got $10 dollars and my brother got $4 dollars because he is 4. I spent my money on burger king.


That was why my holiday was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment