Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

What I am grateful for.


IALA:what I am grateful for in my life
Image result for What I am grateful for  PNG



I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for my family because the are the best thing that happened to me because they care about me .I am also grateful for my family because we are like brothers and sisters for example we always see each other and we always buy food for each other.

Another reason why I am grateful for my family because they always look out for me and if they didn't look out for me I would be hungry because they didn't care about me.
The last reason why I am grateful for my family is if I didn't have a family I will have to feed myself and buy my own clothes to wear also I would have to get a job to get money and save it.


The second thing I am grateful for is my learning because if I didn't I will know nothing like talking,maths,write,read and work on a computer.
That's why I am grateful for my learning and all the teachers that have taught me how to diffrent things like maths.Maths is my favorite subject because I have fun learning it because sometimes we play games relating to maths like maths tiggy and ratio games.Sometimes I am just grateful for maths because it is a good subject to learn because you can learn new things that you haven't learnt before.

My last thing that I am grateful is my house.
I am grateful for my house because some people in the world have no houses and they sleep on the street so I am lucky that I have a house to live in.
Also I am also grateful for my house because I live with my family in it and my Nana has lived in the house for 24 years and we have made memories in it like breaking windows,hidings and family passing away .I am grateful of my house because we have a house and we don't live on the street.
The last reason why I am grateful for my house is that my family is happy inside the house and some of my family comes every weekend to visit and play with me.

😂Please leave a comment😂

😏And thank you for reading😂

No comments:

Post a Comment