Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

kiwisport reflection

WALT:Put what we have learnt at hip hop into our own dances.
Image result for Hiphop
Today in the morning I was late to school because I Woke up late.
When i got to school I walked up stairs but my class wasn't there and I didn't know where they were so I asked Sharon do you know where Room 9 is and she said they are probably in the hall.
When I checked the hall My class was in there.When i walked in Toma explained what we were doing and what we were doing was choreographe. My group was Rosemary and Toma we were doing a dance with the smurf,Janet jackson and James brown we had to put them all together and It was a pretty cool dance but When we finished doing it Jazmen the teacher asked us to come and sit down then she said that every single group had to present there dances.
The first group was Gary and Tevita they dident come up with anything so the just had to choose 3 Dances that were on the board.
When she choose our group we were a little nervous but we still did our dance and it was fun doing it in front of the whole class.
The last group was Siale and Ana me and Toma thought that there dance was the best and the longest.
They were confident and not shy to perform in front of the   
class.After they were done We said Thank you to Jasmine and Left the room in a Line.



😂Please leave a comment😂



🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment