Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Technology feflection




WALT:reflect on our first lesson for Technology.


Today was the first day back at technology.The group I am in is Graphics and I am in group 2 with my friend Toma. We made a cartoon person who looks like us, by the way that person I did does not look like me in real life.What we had to do was get pictures of things we like. The things I did was Adidas, My culture/Samoa and Tonga, Lamborghini, Mcdonalds, NRL, Broncos, Drums, Rolex, Jason Taumalolo, Anthony Milford, Family, Boots, Speaker and Mango.



What I found challenging was trying think of what stuff I like 

And fitting everything in. 




1 comment:

  1. That was very interesting Demetrius. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing how you progress throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete