Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Maths test reflection

WALT: reflect on our maths test.
Image result for maths
Today in the morning the kia manawanui syndicate got ready for a maths test we needed to get our netbooks and a sheet of paper to work out our answers.
First we had to wait for Ms Komor to give us our passwords for the test then we had to go threw examples of the questions then we had to start.
The first question was a little tricky because I dident know how to solve this question.
The whole test was a little hard but the most challenging part was trying to finish before the time because we only had 45 minutes to answer 40 questions.
The thing I could improve next time is trying my best and solve it.
When there was only 8 minutes left and I only had 3 more questions then I was done but the last three was multiplication questions and I solved them fast.



😂Please leave a comment😂


🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment