Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Training reflection

WALT:Reflect on our Training

Image result for tonga hakula logo
On Saturday after my Rugby League game I had to go straight to my Tongan training. My training was in Otahuhu.
When I arrived some of my team were playing touch so I ran over and started playing with them.Then the coach came and told us to run around the field two times then come back and line up in 3 lines for our next drill.The drill we did was fitness and I found this challenging because we did this non stop for 10 minutes.
The next drill was just racing but the coach put us in pairs to see who is the fastest and when I was racing I was racing with a fast boy.When the race started I thought I was going to lose but we finished the race at the same time.
What I liked about that race is that the team was supporting both of us when we were racing. 
After this we did another drill where the forwards and backs had to split up.The backs drill was a drill that helps us pass faster and we were practicing drawing and passing and the forwards drill was to practice their tackling.
Well we were doing this drill the coach gave us a challenge.The challenge was if we pass it without the other person dropping it 3 times in a row then we will get a prize the next training. 
The best thing about my training was meeting some of the new players and I liked getting to know all of my team  better. 

Image result for tonga hakula logo







3 comments:

  1. Hi Demetrius

    I really like your blog but maybe you should make your sentence longer just talking about your second sentence but besides that keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Demetrius,

    I really like your blog next time you can be more specific on your second line. Besides that keep it up.

    ReplyDelete