Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

My critical analysis of a still picture.

Image result for analysing
WALT:Critically analyse still pictures.

Today after morning tea our class split into two groups on of the groups went to room 9 and the group I was in.My group was looking at 3 pictures and analysing them.Ms aireen wanted us to answer these questions.
These is the picture I chose and her are the questions.
7 Questions
Who took the photo?


How is the subject represented in the photo?

What kinds of messages are being conveyed?

How do different parts of the image contribute to these messages?

What if the photo was taken from a different angle or cropped differently?

Who might the intended audience be?

How might different groups of people respond to the image?

Something I found challenging was trying to think of what was happening the the photos that Ms Aireen showed us.
Something I enjoyed was hearing people's answers to the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment