Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018- Reflection

Image result for 2018
The school year is nearly done it has been a great year with all my pairs and our teachers.I have enjoyed being in this class because of all the students and all friendships I have made.3 words I would use to describe this year is Funny,Team and skuxx. 

A achievement I am proud of is making friendships with the whole class.I am proud of this because I have gotten to know all the people in my class.The new things that I have discovered about myself is that I am good at making friends and I like sports.

A new skill I have learnt is Working out problems in a lot off different ways.An example of this if I dident know what to do I would think of what I would do.5 people I enjoyed spending time with Is Tevita, Toma, Alo, Aumau and Amon. I choose them because they were the people I hanged out with everyday this year And they have made me laughed everyday and they are like brothers to me.

The person that had a positive impact on me was Grace because she would always help me with all my work and be positive to everyone everyday.The most thing I enjoyed this year is being with the boys .

Image result for 2018 loading 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment