Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

End of tearm reflection

End of Term Reflection


Answer the following questions.  Remember to write more than one word and to explain your answer.

What is something you have done this term that you are proud
of?
I am proud of my performance at fiafia night because I played the ukulele in front of the whole school and my step mum and my mum.

2. Which subject do you enjoy the most? Why?
maths because we get to play sumdog and it is really fun.

3. Which subject do you find hard? What do you find hard about it?
Spelling because it is hard to spell some words.

4. What is your favourite part of the day in our class?  Why?
lunch cause you get a break from work and art and you get to play.
5. What have you taught a classmate to do?
to publish their work to the blog

6. How have you been a responsible member of Room 4?
by putting my hand up and sitting up and listening.

7. What would you like to do differently next term.
to play study leader because it is fun.


8. What would you like to write about in Term 2.
to write about fiafia night  how awesome it was

No comments:

Post a Comment