Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

If I was prince.

                                      If I was prince

If I was prince this would be my rules. I'm going to tell all about it in my story.


If  was prince this will be my first Rule No school. I would have no school because  you get to play games and spend time with your family and you get to watch tv all day.

My second rule will be every body should have a xbox kinect.So you can play on it all day and you can go on youtube and upload games like call of duty ghost.

My thred rule is you don't need to pay for any thing.so you just take what ever you want  and walk out and you will not wast your mony.

1 comment:

  1. Hi deme Like your if I was the prince but one little mistake is I think the 3rd rule has a mistake the mistake is that do you know how you said that everyone can take anything they like but the shops will be packed.

    ReplyDelete