Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology Reflection


Today at technology we got put into groups and I was in the cooking class and our teacher was  Tuipulotu she put us in pairs my buddy was losana and we learnt how to make oreo milkshakes.First we put in
  • 6 oreos
  • 2 cups of milk
  • Ice cream
  • Chocolate sauce
Then we put in the food processor and turned it on and waited 3 minutes.Well we were waiting for it losana rinsing the bowls and cup then it was done so we poured it in our cups and miss Tuipulotu came and put some whip cream and sprinkles on top of it and then we drinked it.It was very yum because I drinked all of my milkshake and the left overs then miss Tuipulotu came to me and gave me the rest of the whip cream But I was already fool but I just drinked it all.After everyone was done we had to wash the dishes and dry them then we went to the bus and went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment