Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Technology reflection

WALT:Reflect on what we did in technology.

Today at Technology it was the last session for cooking.We cooked blueberry muffins and it was very easy because my buddy Toma knew what he was doing because I think he has already made muffins before.
It has been  a cool experience in cooking class making new things and I hope to cook at home.
Our teachers name was miss Tuipulotu she was a good teacher because she was a hard worker.
I think cooking is the best class because you get to make food with a buddy and eat it after it is cooked or baked.
The challenging part was cooking it because sometime me and toma would of not turned the oven on and it will just stay in the oven not cooking.
The best part was eating the food it because the food looked nice to eat.

Here are some photos of some of the food we made.
                     


Thank you for reading this.
Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment