Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology Reflection



Rendered Image
Today I was in a new class and it was Hard materials.It was was A little fun because I really wanted to make Something.But first we had to learn the rules.And after that We had to draw 10 designs on what we wanted to make but if we wanted to make something we had to think of a meaning unrust we would have to wait until we have thought of a meaning.
I wanted to make a old classic car that is made out of wood and the meaning of this was so I can play with it.
Also I wanted to make a birdhouse and the meaning of this is so the birds can have somewhere to live and somewhere to play.I still have lots of ideas but we can only choose one of your ideas.
I think I am going to have lots of fun in this class and the thing that was challenging was drawing the different tools to remember what they are called and what they look like.
The teacher's name is Mr Grundy and he is a funny teacher because he always says funny joke about people breaking the rules.

Image result for Wood classic carsImage result for simple birdhouse made out of wood

No comments:

Post a Comment