Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Fitness Reflection

Fitness
WALT:get fit for cross country

Today for fitness Room 9,10 and 8 were all getting ready for our run around the block.The first thing we did was lining up in our 3 lines and then when Ms Komor came she told us to line up and get ready.Her instructions for us was to not run on the grass be careful for the cars that are reversing out of the drive ways and watch out for the road and not to go on the road.She started to count down from 3 then she said go but she called us back because some people were walking on the grass and pushing each other.
So I just decided to go to the of the line so I didn't get pushed in the front.
Then we went but I wanted to catch up to Curtys because he was in the front.I had to sidestep some people to get in front of others.I caught up but I was coming third I tried to get to first but I was tired of catching up to Curtys.
When we were nearly done I was right behind Curtys
Then we got to the finish line and then I asked Ms Morrison if Me and Toma could go drums.
That run felt shorter than when we first started to run around the block so I think that I am getting fitter.
Image result for Running



😂Please leave a comment😂


🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment