Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Reflection

 Rendered Image 
WALH: to stick our wheels on to our car.
Yesterday we went technology and it was the last day until 
we changed groups,the next class we went to was Ms ferguson.
Since it was the last session with Mister Grundy in hard materials
He said that if we were almost done he would help us towards the end of the lesson so he can help the people that have not started on cutting there wood.
I was nearly finished so he didn't help when we started
All I needed to was stick my wheels on.

Well I was waiting I was helping sifa on his race car he was sand papering the seat for his wood race car.
I was sitting with Siale wich was making helicopter and Curtys wich was making a Pull along horse with wheels and Sifa wich was making Race car. 
When Mister grundy  put on my wheels and he finished I was playing with it and rolling it around.






😂Please leave a comment😂


🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment