Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Fitness Reflection

Image result for fitness

Today after morning tea room 9 & 10 had to line up in 3 lines on top courts.When we did that we were waiting for Ms Komor and Ms Kyla to come so they can give us instructions.
Related imageWhen they got there we had to run around the bike track and when we started I was jogging with George and sifa was trying to catch us and when we reached halfway George wanted me to wait for him so I waited for him for like 30 seconds and then carried on jogging when I got to the orange cone I started sprinting to the top courts.When I got there Sifa wanted to race me and Willow when we got to the starting willow wanted a head start because he said he was going to lose.
When we started I was in the front of Sifa and right behind willow then me and sifa was coming a tie and in front of willow I came second and sifa came first the we had to go into our lines and then we had to split of into our lines my group was with Ms kyla.We were doing
step ups and squats then it was kelly and her one was doing shuttle runs and push ups the the last group was Ms Komor her one I think was the hardest because we had to do star jumps and planks that was the hardest because it was hard to keep jumping.Then we had to go back to class for maths.



😂Please leave a comment😂

🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment