Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

House chants reflection

Image result for Athletics
Yesterday when we got back from Te Tuhi we had to go straight to our houses for athletics when I walked in everyone was sitting down on the mat waiting for the leaders to arrive I am one of the leaders the other leaders are Falakiko,Sene,Losana and frances I was the first there so I just started talking to the students about there day.
If you don't know what Athletics is it is A day where there is four houses and they race to see who the fastest is and to see which is the best house the houses are Benghazi is green witch is my house ,Tobruk is red,Tripoli is blue and alamain is yellow.When the rest of the leaders arrived we could finally start I had to start a chant wich was give me a ben it was a little quiet so Kiko told everyone to be louder because we could hear the storm outside and tobruk but we couldn't hear anyone else. 
Here's a photo from one of our athletics day.

Related image
When the bell rang we had to walk to get our bags and then go home my voice was sore because I was yelling too much.

😂Please leave a comment😂

🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment