Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp raglan Activities

WALT:Find words that start with the letters A-Z and it relates to camp
Image result for camp raglan

Today In class we had to complete the task in our camp booklet.
The task that I have worked on is the A-Z camp vocabulary
In this Task we had to come up with words that starts with the letter and it has to relate camp.
What I found challenging doing this task is finding the words that start with the letter X and Y because It was hard to think of words that relate to camp that start with X and Y.
The thing I found easy was Doing the letter F and the letter M because I did the most words on both of them.For F I did Fia fia night,Flying fox and food, For M I did More teamwork,Movies and Marshmallow.Something I would like to work on is completing the full task next time because I never wrote a word for X because I couldn't think of anything.
 Can you think of a word that starts with a letter X that relates to Camp?
Comment down below your Answer.


๐Ÿ˜†Feel Free to comment๐Ÿ˜†

1 comment:

  1. Hello Demetrius I really like this blog that you did on one of your camp raglan activities I really like the way you explain what was easy for you so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great holiday so far.

    ReplyDelete