Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Technology Reflection

WALT:Make a necklace for somone

Yesterday We were swapping classes for technology.
My group was moving to hard materials with Mr Grundy.
The first thing we did was find a set for us to sit.
Then Mr Grundy Introduced himself to all the year 7 that haven't been there before.
Then he asked if we knew what the difference of a neckles and a pewter is.He said that a necklace is something with jewels all over it and the necklees just has one objecton it.
After we had to open our netbooks and think of 4 people and what they like.I did my Mom,Cousin,Friend and my little sister.Then He showed us how the metal melts and how he pours it in. 
Something I enjoyed from this Technology lesson was Seeing what people's families like and what they enjoy.
What I found challenging is Trying to listen because There was a worker fixing something outside and was hard to listen.
Image result for pewter necklace

1 comment:

  1. Hello Demetrius I really like your blog that you did here at tech it looked like you had fun at tech I like the way how you wrote what you enjoyed at tech so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great school holiday so far.

    ReplyDelete