Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

State of Origin Game 1

On Wednesday night I was excited to watch the state of origin.
If you do not know what state of origin is it is a event that happens every year against two australia teams There name are Queensland\QLD and New south Wales\NSW.
They play 3 games every year and I like watching it because there are lots of fights and that's where all the good players get picked to play.My favorite team is The queensland Because It has most of my favorite players in it.
Before it started My aunty and uncle and my cousin came with all of there State of origin cloths.
The first half was exiting because QLD got cool as and It was a long range try to.
The second half was disappointing because QLD lost 22 to 12.After the game I said by to my auntie and then went sleep.
Here is the highlights of the game.

๐Ÿ˜†Feel Free to comment๐Ÿ˜†

2 comments:

  1. Hi Demetrius,

    I really like the Article your talking about and yes Queensland is that best team(My Opinion). I really liked the way you described them and what I think you can work on is your spelling errors and just re-reading it because you missed out some capital letters.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Demetrius,
    I really like your writing about the State of Origin,I like the way you said when does it happen.I think you need to work on you spelling,When Queensland lost I was sad too.But at least Queensland got a long range try.BTW Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete