Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisport Reflection(Last session)

IALT: improve my shooting accuracy through playing basketball.Image result for lebron james wallpaperImage result for shooting basketball GIf
Today my class Room 9 had there last session in kiwi sport for basketball.When we got there Coach peter told us that we are going to be playing games the whole session because it was our last session.The first game we played was golden child we played that because we had a choice on what basketball game we wanted to play.I think golden child was the best part of the lesson because everyone was having fun and laughing.Some of the students were supporting others like me and Sifa. In my team everyone was humble and they were not being sore losers because we lost.
My team won the first game then the other team won then who ever won the third game they win all of it.We just won the last game because we were supporting others even the other team.
The challenging part was shooting the ball inside the hoop because I kept missing the ball.

I felt Happy about this session because we played basketball games for all of the session and we had fun and it was all because of coach peter and coach Hyram.



😂Please leave a comment😂

😏And thank you for reading😂

No comments:

Post a Comment