Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Techology Script

WALT:reflect on what we did in technology by making a script.

Today I am blogging what me Tevita and George technology reflection script.It was fun writing this because we got to practice it and it was funny because we were saying it in a funny voice.
I cannot wait to record then I will blog it.


George:Hi Guys My name is George

Deme:My name is Deme

Vita:And my name is Vita.

Deme:and today we are going to talk about what we did at technology.

George:So what group are you in Deme?



Deme:I'm in Hard Materials.

Tevita:Talk more about what you guys did Deme?

Deme:I had to draw a plan on what I wanted to make.

Tevita: and what did you plan.

Deme:A old school car.I started cutting the wood for it and It was a little cricket but I managed to make it straight.
What about you George?

George:Today it was my first time at technology and school.So At technology I got picked to go Cooking.It was fun I got helped by Tevita.
Tevita:Thank you george for that wonderful Speech.And at technology for cooking with George we made was Potato Salad with Kebabs.


ALL: Thank You For reading.

Deme,George:And enjoy

๐Ÿ˜‚Please leave a comment๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜And thank you for reading๐Ÿ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment