Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Technology

WALT:Draw the window and cut the wood for the roof.

Today We went to technology and I started to cut the wood for my roof and it was hard because we had to measure the wood again.It was hard because Mr Grundy said it has to be right and perfect.When I cut my joint it was to big for the wood so my measurements were wrong but Mr Grundy said it was still good to put my wood in because he said the he can out glue in the gap.
Mr Grundy curved the roof  for me so it looks better and it does look better because it is not just straight and simple.
All I need  to do now is to cut my windows out and glue everything together and the wheels.
When we first started we had to come up with a reason on what we need to make and my reason for my car is to play with.
Image result for old school wood car with a joint
😂Please leave a comment😂

😏And thank you for reading😂

No comments:

Post a Comment