Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Technology

WALT:Cut the wood for our wood projects.

Today we went to technology and my group was very excited because we wanted to  cut the wood to make our wood cars.Siale was making a helicopter and sifa race car.
It was hard cutting the wood because the saw kept getting stuck  in the wood It was also hard because the wood measurements were wrong so I had to cut the wood again and then cut a piece of to put another piece of wood in to start making the wood.The saw made my hand sore and it made it red.The challenging part was we had to stand up to cut the wood but everyone wanted to sit down a cut the wood.I had a race with A Lot to see who will cut the wood the fastest and I won. 

Image result for old school car

😂Please leave a comment😂

😏And thank you for reading😂

No comments:

Post a Comment