Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths reflection


Image result for maths
Today after fitness when we came back we had to get set up for maths.My group was doing word problem solving the questions.
The questions that I had to solve was:


1.Zac had 8 packs of drinks.
Each pack had 6 cans.
How many cans is that altogether?
The answer was 48.
Image result for 6 can coke png
2.Hanni uses 32 carrots to fill 4 bags.
How many carrots does he need to fill 12 bags?
The answer was 96.
Image result for carrots png

After answering both answers me Gary and George did flash cards I was the one who held it up to see who got the answer first and got it correct.Gary won against me and george by lots.It was fun playing it.Halfway through the game Tevita joined in the game.The challenging part of this game was competing with gary because he is a quick thinker and he is smart.
I really enjoyed playing with gary and george even though I lost to them it was fun.


😂Please leave a comment😂

🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment