Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Visiting My family.

On the weekend I went to my auntys house and when I arrived I was thrilled because they were my favorite auntys.
The first thing I did was eat dinner because it was late.
Image result for pig and potato saladFor dinner we had potato salad pig and KFC I was surprised because when I walked in to the kitchen I saw some of my cousins from australia.They were happy when they saw me so I went and sat next to them.After everyone sat down My uncle said the prayer and then the kids started to eat and when I got my food I ate straight away because I dident have lunch.
Image result for rugby live 3I had everything on the table and went outside to eat my cousins followed me outside so we could lay after we ate.We were playing man hunt all over the street and around the house until we had to go inside.When we got inside it was 8:45 so I hopped in the shower and went I got out I started playing PS3 I was playing Rugby league Live 3 and I beat all of my cousins.Then it was time to sleep for the next day.When I woke up in the morning I had a shower and had some breakfast and then went to play some more game.I couldn't go outside because it was raining so I just played game all day.When I was bored I went downstairs to watch T.V and eat.I ate a sandwich with ham cheese and mayo in it,it was delicious.It was dark so I had another shower and then went sleep because i was tired.When I woke up I had to go home to se my mum.


😂Please leave a comment😂

🙉And thank you for reading🙉

No comments:

Post a Comment