Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The first day back from holidays.

WALT:Reflect about my first day back from school.
Image result for back to school clipart


Today at school it was the first day back at school and when we got to school my class had to stand up and tell the rest of the class our highlight of our holidays and my highlight was spending time with my Grandpa and Grandma because I haven't seen them for a long time so I was happy that I was going to sleep over at there house.Then we had to go down into the hall for a assembly and after that it was 30 minutes until morning tea so ms Komor told us our new Inquiry topic witch was games.


Related imageDuring morning tea I was watching the rest of the boys play basketball and I was talking to Aumau and Toma.When the bell rang Everyone was telling me that there was fitnes so I walked up to the top courts and went into my line which was line 2.First ms komor told us that we need to run around the bike track 2 times and the come back and line up in our lines and wait for the next instructions and on the first lap everyone was moving slow and jogging and then all of a suddenly everyone started to run there fastest to the top courts.



When everyone was on the top courts then Ms Komor,Ms Kyla and kelly took there groups my group was with Ms Kyla first then Kelly and then Ms Kyla.When we went to all the groups we had to line up in our class lines and get ready to go back to class.

Image result for chicken sandwich and banana clipart
When we got inside room 9 Ms Komor told us that we were going to carry on with our inquiry Or start on maths.I wanted to do maths so I got my maths book and my netbook and worked on my maths for 30 minutes and then moved on to inquiry.When it was lunch I was hungry like I haven't eaten all day so I ate My chicken sandwich and a banana.Then I wanted to watch the boys play rugby,I wanted to play but my leg was injured from My rugby league tournament so I was bored the whole lunch time.

After lunch we had buddy reading the book I was reading to Pauliasi was about Turtles and how they grow up that was a interesting book and now I Know that frogs when they are little they are called tadpoles and they looked more like fish then frogs.






😂Please leave a comment😂




🙉And thank you for reading🙉
  

No comments:

Post a Comment